thisismoney.co.uk recently posted an article regarding a “Landlord’s guide to avoiding home emergency”. The guide helps pinpoint the key types of home emergencies and the steps you can take to control property issues, as well as how to avoid minor inconveniences becoming full-blown emergency situations.
In the event of an emergency, LawShield UK can provide situation cover for rapid, expert help using a national network of contractors to assist and stabilise the problem.
We offer Landlord Home Emergency cover for as little as £44.00 net to brokers on an opt in basis, and Standard Home Emergency for £37.20 net to brokers; this is considerably lower than many competitors in the market.
Our national network of contractors includes nearly 2,000 tradespeople including plumbers, drainage experts, glaziers, locksmiths, electricians, gas fitters, roofers, general builders and pest controllers.
Our Home Emergency Cover will make your home safe in the following situations:
- Burst pipes or sudden leakage
- Break-in or vandalism reported to the police
- Failure of your domestic water mains, gas and electricity
- Total failure of your central heating
- Leakage caused by a smashed toilet bowl or cistern
- Pest infestation
- Leakage caused by a damaged roof
Home Emergency Cover will also provide you with the following benefits:
- 24/7/365 days emergency helpline
- Advice and support on how to protect yourself and your home
- Organise and arrange for emergency repairs up to £1,000
- Arrange and contribute towards the cost of alternative accommodation if your home is uninhabitable
- If you have a blocked bath, toilet or problems with external drainage, you are covered even if you have another working toilet or bathing facility
LawShield UK have been an established trader since 1997 and are recognised as a market leader in the provision of innovative products, with service, quality and excellence our top priorities.
Don’t be left out of pocket. Choose peace of mind. Choose Lawshield UK.
For more information contact:
Tel: 01925 403 426