- To improve the performance of our websites by understanding which parts work well, and which don't.
- To deliver relevant online advertising to you both on our websites and elsewhere. This is sometimes done by combining data that we already have about you with the data collected through Cookies. These Cookies are placed by us and selected third parties and enable adverts to be presented to you on our and third-party websites.
- To measure how effective our online advertising and marketing communications are.
- To enable us to collect information about how you and other people use our websites.
What cookies may we use?We use the following Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They are necessary for the safety, security and integrity of the site. For example, they help support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you, help to improve navigation and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited. This type of Cookie only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website. When you leave the website, they are deleted automatically.
Cookies we currently use
Blocking or restricting cookies
You can stop Cookies being used on your device by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to block the deployment of all or some Cookies. Please visit www.allaboutcookies.org to find out how. Please note, if you use your browser settings to block Cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Contact usIf you have a question about this policy, please contact us by one of the following means:
If your enquiry relates to Connexus Group:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Compliance Team,
1210 Centre Park Square,
Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 1RU
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner. Go to ICO - Make a complaint to find out more.